I hung out with him(Shinya) last weekend, which was for the first time in 3 years.
We kept on talking drinking, talking drinking, and talking drinking.
Being a curious thing, we talked about economy, politics, and work while everyone was watching “World Cup” at the bar.
Anyway, had a nice time. Thanks.
- Six glasses of Plum Alcohol : Japanese alcohol
- One glass of Tiffin Milk : Liqueur of tea + milk
- One glass of Kir Royal : sparkling wine(red) + Cassis
- One glass of Cinzano Orancio : a kind of Vermut
- A half of glass of Red wine : I don’t know what it was.
Oops…maybe am I rummy? I need to cut down on alcohol and calories.